IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody, On my 8800 series phones, there's a round colored circle with the initials of the user or line label that pops up during an incoming call. This same icon is present on my 8832 all the time. For instance, the line label the 8832 is "IT C...

summam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why do I get this error message on one of my switches? When it happens it knocks the port out anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. Here is the config for the port: switchport access vlan 50 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switchport trunk...

mgibson by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the following  problem , I am calling one line , then dialing another line  then pressing conference , the second line disconnects Problem 2 : I am calling one line , then dialing another line  for confernece , second line disconnects What ...

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have configured a CUBE, but unfortunately, the CUBE does not register to the ITSP.When i enable the debug ccsip error on the CUBE, i get the following error:*Aug 30 14:10:09.582: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/SIP/Error/sipConnectionManagerUnregisterCtxt...