IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hii,i have cisco 7906G ip phone and it's working but after some time it's rebooting problem so that we are erase flase file of phone but now how to upload a new firmware? is there any way to connect ip phone and upload new firmware??

Hi,Has anyone come across the following issue with CM6 BE and extension mobility?From time to time when a user logs into a phone; after the phone has reset the Line lable is blank and you can not receive calls to your DN. If you look at the phone (i....

I have been charged with supporting the phone systems. I have been adding users via Call Manager and then going to Unity administration to add subscribers for messaging. For the last 2 days when I attempt to log into the Unity server I get the messag...

SRST is confirmed working, each phone seems to be registering fine. Inbound calls work fine as well, however, outbound when the first digit is dialed '9' it immediately gives a busy signal. Any advice on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks!dial-pe...

All, I have a client that wants to know if they have a shared line on say 5 phones, and one person has answered a call on that line, and a second call comes in on the same line extension while she is on the phone, will the other phones ring? This is...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes