IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Guru's,I have to install a CME/CUE in Amsterdam,Netherlands very soon. Does anyone have example confgs or know of a good document that shows how to set up the proper dial-peers for in/out phone calls for this area?Thx

hbarrera2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i have CCM 4.1 that is connected to PBX via 2811 Gateway, when i make call to some destinations, the sound iv very low.i don't know what's the problem.help me to troubleshoot or to resolve this problem.Best Regards.

dbenattou by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have configured my cme router for aa using the tcl script.When i dial the pilot number it just gives me a ring and then fast busy signal.I am actually playing around on my virtual router without any dsps.I am not able to hear the music on hold ...

I have a cluster of 1 pub and 1 sub + 2 h323 gateways. All my phones are registered to the subscriber as are the gateways all works ok when the two servers upFor some reason when the published is shut down no one can make external calls but inbound s...

HiI have installed CUCM 6.0 BE and when I loggin and click help I just get a 404 error. HTTP Status 404 - /Help/en_GB/ccm/index.htmlStrangel the help for Unity Connection works fine.Any ideas ? Do I need to install the help separately ?ThanksPat

HiI am having a little problems with 7970 and 71 phones on a 2801 with ccme4.2I have 7941 phones on the system with correct time and danish localisation.When i connect a 7971 phone, the time is one hour behind and the localisation stays on the builti...

pbuch by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends I am having a problem with MCS, i am able to login in to CLI but when i access the Call Manager from another system through explorer it prompts me for the username and the password when i try to login with the same username and the passw...