IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have installed CUCM 6.0 BE and when I loggin and click help I just get a 404 error. HTTP Status 404 - /Help/en_GB/ccm/index.htmlStrangel the help for Unity Connection works fine.Any ideas ? Do I need to install the help separately ?ThanksPat

HiI am having a little problems with 7970 and 71 phones on a 2801 with ccme4.2I have 7941 phones on the system with correct time and danish localisation.When i connect a 7971 phone, the time is one hour behind and the localisation stays on the builti...

pbuch by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends I am having a problem with MCS, i am able to login in to CLI but when i access the Call Manager from another system through explorer it prompts me for the username and the password when i try to login with the same username and the passw...

Wonder if any of you have done a restore yet? I made a booboo today and deleted 46 extensions. I backup every night so tonight I was going to do a restore. 1. do I have to do a restore from the server or can I be remote?2. any way to undo a delete bo...

I've looked through several config guides on implementing MGCP with an E1 and I keep finding the following restriction.T1 and E1 protocols, such as QSIG, E1 R2, T1 FGD, and PRI NFAS, are not supported with MGCP only with H.323.But I also find many co...

agonza07 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, we have a problem with ip phones 7905, it seems that they only work in 10/half mode.We have connected them to different catalyst switch (2950 and 2960), all in auto/auto configuration.We observe many errors like this:%ETHCNTR-3-HALF_DUX_COLLI...