IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

When I install CUCM6, I get "security configuration failed" and it goes to Database Access Security password page.I am quite sure that I put the right password and NIC car is connected to the network, I even can ping the server ip address after I res...

Resolved! 7914 Monitor

Hi Guys,CCME 4.1!voice-port 0/1/0 description FXS!dial-peer voice 401 pots destination-pattern 7677 port 0/1/0!I want to monitor the number 7677 on the addon 7914. Is this possbile?Thank you!

ken.chua by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have a big problem with subj. My provider has configure two headnumbers on one multiflex. First headnumber is connected on channels 1-15, secondary on 17-31. The channel 16 must be used as signalisation channel. How can I configure this on...

AK_1999 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,is it possible to backup a DMA-Database from a CCM 4.2.3 running on MCS-7835I-3.0-IPC1 and use this Backup tar-file for a fresh installation of 6.0.1 on another platform, for example MCS-7825-H3-IPC1 or can I upgrade only on the samemodel.kind reg...

m.toelke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Pls can someone assist me with.We installed a CME4.0 for a customer and setup the services url for RSS feeds but the customer uses a proxy server.I entered the proxy server IP address (url proxy-server x.x.x.x) under the telephony-service interfac...

olakayode by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

e1

i have a call manager that connect to a gateway router and the router connect to e1 this e 1 has 100 numbers like from 55812.. to 5581299 i need when someone call 5581250 go to the fax which connect to fxs port exist on the router how can i do that