IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, iam trying to setup the cme gui and have downloaded the ios and the correct gui files.However there seems to be missing the ccme.html file.I have checked a few other versions and it is missing from those aswell.Is this right as i'm sure i've done...

m.batts by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have installed CCM 4.2 on MCS 7845 H2....now when i go to service activation and try to activate any service(including call manager) when i click update nothing happens and on th eleft hand corner i see error on page messahe that yellow triangle.....

guys i have bars utility installed on my server (publisher) now i went into bars and try to see which server ite which server its is backing upto....not default as of i know so as soon as bars utility loaded th emessage comes "backup or restore proce...

moh

hiin a centralized ccm with multisites environment, i need moh to be played by the remote site's gateway?i need a guidance (good doc) on how to make thisi need a dsp resources on the remote site's gateway? right?please help

I would like to update the following using BAT: Phone Configuration: DescriptionLine Configuration: Description, Alerting Name, Display Name and Line Text.I am planning to use BAT for this, since in total there are 5000 users on the network, but I wi...

amitsonik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,runnning ccm 5.1.2 and am having an intermittent issue with some phones. i have a phone in a hunt and if i change the css on that phone i can make the appropriate calls etc. however, when i attempt to call to the phone it goes directly to the hu...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to connect an analogic fax through an ATA. The gateway is in MGCP mode with SRST. If I can use the fax like a phone but I can receive/send fax with it. I'm attaching the sh run file of gateway, and prserv file with ATA debug.Someone can...

sucr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes