IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, my customer is going to upgrade 690x sup to s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF10.bin. They have a CMM in the chassis. Does anybody know where I can find compatible list to tell me that which version of CMM goes with this sup version?

CME

hii'm new to CME, I'm trying to start with installing cme files as per the CME system Admin guideI knew that there are files for: CLI, GUI and QCT.initially for CLI i have to install cme-basic tar file, I have 2811 and i installed 12.4(11) XJ IP VOIC...

is there a way to apply two different Restriction tables to this in built conversation?I have one call handler that uses the default Restriction table. I need another call handler that will contain additional dial strings than the default?thanks

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks:Is it me, or Cisco? This is the 2nd version of CME that I find I can't access the http://x.x.x.x/ccme.html web page. The reason I ask is I had this bug- CSCsj39556 identified with 12.4.4 XC6 code. I got a special "bug fixed IOS" for this, and a...

mmose by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Something simple that I haven't been able to figure out.On the 7960/40 phone models, I used to be able to get into network settings, scroll down to option 33 and hit **# to allow me to erase the network settings. This would clear everything and grab...

wrkemmer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes