IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up attendent console and it isworking correctly for the most part. The part that is not working is after you put your user name and password in, the software loads. It then shows my lines and I can make/receieve calls, even when I "go on...

I used the BAT.xlt to create a list of users that I am importing into Call Manager 5.1.2. I upload the file and create the necessary template. When I submit the job it stays in a pending state (for over 2 hours). I have activated the job and tried...

cplatt01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having issues getting IP phones to register within a VRF. The phone registration sequence continuously loops at Configuring CM List. When i remove the voice vlan from the VRF the IP phone will register as normalHas anyone seen this type of regis...

frankyule by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few sites where users are complaining that after answering an inbound call no Hold softkey is available. This does not happen all the time only a couple of times a day. These sites use multiple shared lines. We are on 4.1.3es94 I was wonde...

Resolved! Call Forward CSS

Hey guys --I just installed CM 6.0 last week and I have a question concerning the CSS on the Call Forward options..Before 6.0, I have been installing 4.1(3) (never 5.x) and in 4.1(3) I never set the CSS on the call forwarding options without any prob...

ouhakheme by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i will install 2 routers in remote site(in centralized call processing)one will be backup for the other .i need to make both work as srst(primary srst and secondary srst) and i don't know how this will be done by the configuration as in the call mana...

Hi AllCME 4 with Bri connection takes about 20 seconds to establish an outgoing call via BRI.Where do I start to diagnose problem?Port setup as follows:interface BRI0/2/0 no ip address isdn switch-type basic-net3 isdn point-to-point-setup isdn incomi...