IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer running multiple VG310s with SCCP and fallback settings to an SRST router.  When the VGs fail over to the SRST router, is there a way to prevent the unused analog ports from registering?  This customer wants multiple VGs to failover...

Using CP-8811 for 3 party call control and registered in Broadsoft v21 sp 12 lines are registered on phone. Second line should be use to check the general voice mail.Message key only dial line one voice mail number.I want to set up ring down/Hot Dial...

I have a somewhat similar problem.  I just configured two Hunt Groups (w/ Line Groups, Hunt Lists, & Hunt Pilots) with Cisco Unified Call Manager 11.5.1.12900-21. I am using Native Call Queuing with the Hunt Pilot just providing the standard Music on...

Hello, I am trying to decide which is better to use, I have a cisco 2921 router that has a PVDM3-32, My IOS is 15.7M and I wanted to know which would be better the PVDM3 or ISM-SRE-300-K9 module? I also have CME 12.0. This will also be using Unity fo...

moman62 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes