IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I just need to change the names of the servers in a CUCM cluster (in System > Server) from the IP to the FQDN of the server.  I do not need to change the hostname, I do not need to change the IP.  I'm using CUCM 10.5.1.  We are running in mixed mode ...

refram by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco Community, I have a Cisco 7962 Phone. This phone presently has two extensions associated with it. On one extension, when External Caller calls then call directly goes to the Voicemail instead of the Phone ringing. But when a Internal Calle...

Hi Guys,I'm after a little help if possible please.Call forwarding is working internally to a mobile phone however when a customer calls the users direct line they get an error message of "You've dialled an incorrect number"The directory number in qu...

Hello Everyone, I inherited a situation where we are replacing som VG224s with VG310s.  The new cabling only has RJ-45 jacks but they are going to plug analog phones in them.  I know that will work but the jacks are run back to a patch panel and punc...

Hi,I've got CM 10.5 with a 3925 Voice gateway.   My connection to the telecom is on PRIs and the backhaul is MGCP between the 3925 and CM.  On the 3925 I enabled debug voice ccapi inout, debug mgcp packets, debug isdn q931 and the screenshot below is...

Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 9.24.36 PM copy.png
Tim Glen by Cisco Employee
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I try to use Cisco SPA112 with Fax, my SIP server is Asterisk and it behind the NAT (ASA5505).I read about CSCtr86607 but I use ASA 9.1 software and sip inspection is on.I try to disable t.38 but also fax send is fail.May be anybady know, what ...