cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! External database error

Hello, I am trying to configure external sql database for file transfer and presistent chat with IM &P 11.5 but every time I get error failed connection although I made the steps shown in the guide and in jaime valencia video please check attached er...

Resolved! Error upgrade cucm 11.5 to 12

Hello, I am facing a problem while Upgrading CUCM 11.5 TO 12 I get this error /usr/local/cm/script/cm-dbl-install l2 postinstall 12.0.1.22900-11 11.5.1.11900-26 /usr/local/cm/ /partb/usr/local/cm/ /common/log/install/capture.txt failed (1)failed to u...

MRA Multiline Phone

Dear Community:   Looking to traces on MRA multi lines phone registration, i don't see second or tertiary lines numbers on the registration process (on the REGISTER message specifically)?   Does someone knows how those secondary and tertiary lines ge...

aalejo by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Plantronics Amplifiers

We have M12 plantronics amplifiers with the head sets. The headset works if you unplug it from the amp and plug it directly into the phone. But if you plug it in with the amp it does not work. Unfortunatly this is causing issues since with the hea...

jhamrys by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! %FLEXDSPRM-3-TDM_CONNECT: failed to connect voice-port (0/1/1) to dsp_channel(1/0/2)

Dear Experts,   I have 2 E1.Here his the diagram that i am using: CUCM => H323 Gateway => E1=> sumsung OfficeServ PBX. Diagram for incomming calls: PSTN => E1=> H323 Gateway => E1=> sumsung OfficeServ PBX. A caller call from the PSTN an internal phon...

O.Zang by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Changing Automated Message

We recently removed the voicemail boxes for our users. However, now when a user is unavailable the caller gets an automated message saying something along the lines of "Hello, Cisco Unity Connection Messaging System. From a touch tone telephone you m...

aquaium79 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes