IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Would appreciated that anyone could give me some help on this.I had a MLS service hook to Cisco 2900 router and connected to CUCM. I'm trying to create a lab and referring one of the DID numbers from the MLS services connected to CUCM and route it to...

(config-subif)#h323-gateway voip bind srcaddr xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxBind IP Address configured. Please remove before reconfiguring I am getting this message despite no bind address configured. anyone seen this issues before? RTR#sh run   | include bindRTR# ...

Couple weeks ago, we had reports that calls outbound to external clients were showing up as "Private" instead of our company name. We have not made any configuration changes however the carrier swears we are overriding the CNAM info with information ...

CUCM 11.5.1CUCM =>SIP TRUNK1=>CUBE#1=>SIP Trunk to Service ProviderCUCM =>SIP TRUNK2=>CUBE#2=>SIP Trunk to Service ProviderSLRG:-SP-RouteGroup:--Trunk1--Trunk2 We have a private circuit to SP connecting to CUBE#1.  The SP sends calls to us on this tr...

Hello, ı have to change hostname of cucm pub and sub. the problem is that when i try to change hostname using web gui or cli never change happens. Using with web gui:  i pressed save. but when i refresh the page i saw still old hostname although i ...

ailhan001 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I try to build a E164 Dial Plan according to Germany dial plan. Unfortuantely I can not find a good guide to make this correctly.Would you please help me by configuring:1. Change the number to E164 dial plan in UC.2. A user guide dial plan for Ge...

Ana68 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes