IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We are running CM4.x and have had requests from some of our telecomuters to not display (or show) their home phone number when working out of the office (where they've forwarded their phone to).I don't see any way of blocking that information. Any i...

dsarffie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I installed Cisco call manager on IBM server, it is working fine. Now i am going to install Cisco IPCCC (CRS),IP IVR in the Same server. while installing in the beginning it is asking DC server or AD Controller. in that step i am hav...

I am doing SQL Query to find who is calling 911. However, I found a really old record, like 2005.I try to call my cell phone, but the record show like 2006. For reason the SQL database doesnt collect the CDR anymore.Is there anything I need to enab...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We try to use IP Communicator 2.1 with the Unified PhoneProxy. IPC needs a very long time for registering. We have seen that it tries to connect serveral time to the CallManager (version 4.2) using port 6970/tcp. This port is new an used for centrali...

pwenger by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes