IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi allWe run a Callmanager 4.2(3).When I install the local files (German / French / Italien) I basically don'tneed to install the Network Local File?Ist that true?Thanks for helpReto

telefonie by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know whether AAR is used to reroute the calls through PSTN if WAN is congested or even if WAN link fails ? Because I have a centralized CCM running at HO,and Branch with SRST enabled. I guess translation pattern might help me at rem...

Hi,we plan to build a cluster that will support multiple customers from our site. For ease of use, can call manager accounts be setup that will enable customers to manage (add, move, change etc) their own phones & route patterns etc.thanks

following error comes on CSS which we are using for load balancing of media files please explain these errors."JUN 6 22:59:11 1/1 11895965 IPV4-4: Ipv4MasterForwIphdrChk: Dest = 224.0.0.18, Src = 172.17.50.38, DosAttack ILLE...

We have 4FXO ports on 2811 and CM5.0...FXO ports are directly connected to TELCO. 2811 is a H323 gateway. When someone calls from outside, he hears two rings. After that fxo forwards the call to an ip phone. It means ip phone rings n times, but calle...

yatisspor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes