IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi alli have CCM 5.1b, and i configured IPMA, every thing is ok except one thing which is the Filtering displays as Down, I checked the CTI route point its status is unknown and not registered, i restarted it but still not registered, i tried to rest...

Why can't I select the CISCO CAMERA MICROPHONE as the microphone for IP Communicator.This is the 2nd version of softphone I have tried from Cisco and it is just too limited to be fully functional as my only phone.If there is some thing I am missing h...

jbarger by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are using as5350xm. dial-peer voice 500 voip destination-pattern 213952.. voice-class codec 1 session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4:192.168.1.22 dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric no vadcould we config the timeout value for waiting response from 19...

Hi, I am using an h323 gateway with callmanager 4.2.3. My ISP is sending me the CLID information but I can't find the commands to configure this on my gateway. My gateway is a 2651XM with ios 12.3T. I have a PRI circuit. thanks for your help.

Just finished installing CCM 5.1 on a 7845. First time for me, so not sure what happens next. After install process completed and I logged in for the first time, it left me at admin: prompt. Not sure how to get Call Manager started now. Cisco install...

rytom by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, i have encountered a very strange behaviour with my IP Phones:2 CCMs in mixed mode, all phones registered on the subscriber. 4 GWs with SRST, each one ready for 30 and 40 phones to register.When i shutdown the publiher, all the phones wit...

jtoque by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an install issue. I get the message "security configuration failed" I know 100% that the password it asks me for is correct but it keeps failing at the same place. has anyone come across this or has any ideas

silex by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes