IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dial-peer voice 100 voipip qos dscp cs3 signaling ip qos dscp ef media (default)2851 GW connects to 7600 Router. We have to mark the voice traffic to cs3(signal) and ef(media) before it hits the 7600 router.As seen above configuration I found those t...

Some people mention that G729 is not really designed for MOH. Has anybody used the G729 for MOH over the wan and how you feel the quality? FYI, Our scenario is H323 gw with PBX so there is no CCM and can not change the service parameter to use g711 ...

Hi all,Currently my client is implementing a third party billing system that reads CDR data of CCM. Everytime there is a change / addition especially in user, device profiles, and device, we have to notify the billing system personnel by e-mail so th...

sr2290723 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I want to write a MSN IM plugin to alert me on a incomming call (Mini-ScreenPop).Any pointers will help on this effort.Can I use any SIP client and listen just for call events for a given extn ?Or do I have to use JTAPI ?

Hello,I have one EM-4BRI-NT/TE installed on one 3845 router, what is the actual voice port I can configure for the calls?looks like the range is from 4/0/0 to 4/0/7, but from 4/0/8 to 4/0/11, they are configurable4/0/0 -- fxs-ls up ...

Hi guys, okay, so this isn't telephony related but judging from the search I just did, there are more people in the VoIP groups with tcl scripting experience than in the wan/lan group where this probably belongs.So what I'm trying to do is have my ro...