IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi allI have a CME with "network locale" and "User locale" set in Spaniash (ES option) in telephony service.But I don?t know why, three days after I set this, all phones become in English, and if I reset the phones they turn again to spanish. but a f...

I noticed the Rx Bad Sequence sometimes goes from 0 to the value 4294967295.This seems to me a rather high value and not reflecting a real problem but rather a bug in the firmware v1.3(1).After a reset of the counters I see Rx packets received 1738 a...

gfolens by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a query on message waiting with CUE..., I have configured the CUE with version 2.3.3 and the CCM with version 4.2(1)...The voicemail functionality is working fine, users are able to get voicemails and also they can retrive it from CUE etc.....

rv_viji by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured some clients number as CCM users so that we can easily find and call them from the Corporate Directory. Is it possible for these clients names to show up in the phone for incoming calls (from PSTN)?Some kind of lookup in LDAP...I us...

czuker0 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have FXO connected to pstn. i have read that i need to play around with attenutaion output and input gain. The documents i have been reading are not very clear.I am wondering if someone has good experience or can guide me through the best practi...

twissam by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,We found that 2 gateway, 1 of gateway handle 2 x T1, another of gateway handle 1 x T1, Under SRST, all of ip phone registered on 1st gateway.The incoming call will be distributed on both gateway, so one of third call will incoming from 2nd g...

khchiang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!In the ?Service Activation? window the service ?Cisco CDR Insert? is active. When I enter the ?Server Parameters Configuration? window it does not appear.I would like to configure the CDR Service parameters but this way it is impossible!