IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have a new cm 4.2.3 installation that will be using authentication secure mode.Can anyone tell me, or provide a doc that describes the pros and cons of the 4 phone authentication modes. what is best practice?the cisco security doc"s are a little ...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CISCO2851-SRST/K9

Hello to everybody.I have doubts about license for Cisco Router 2851-SRST.Cisco says that this router has license for 96 ip phone.I wonder if We can buy two license "FL-SRST-96" for only one router so this router would support 194 ip phones.Could a...

Hi,I have 2801 V with 2 analog phones attached to 2 FXS ports. also I have IP phones.When the operator who has IP Phone tries to transfer call to analog phone, busy ring tone comes.Im not sure what i should do to transfer call from IP Phones to analo...

Hi All,Can i configure the valid/public line number to a Hunt Pilot number?for example whenever call from the outside to this number 68280975 it will go to hunt list members?Thank you very much for your future response.Lester

Has anyone seen this error message before when adding a MOH source?"The MOH audio Translation service reported errors while converting the source input file. This source will not work correctly. Please check the input source file and retry the transl...