IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

on about 5 VoIP phones out of 300, users are complaining that the person on the other ends' voice is fading in and out and sometimes cuts out completely. I have swapped out 2 of the phones and has seemed to fix the issue. Could it be a bad batch of p...

omgjames1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For example, there are a lot of calls you need to make every day.Instead of you hit a key pad on IP Phone, or copy and paste a phone number at IP Communicator every day, I want to create a auto-dial at IP Phone by clicking a phone number at the appli...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Were upgrading our CCM cluster from v4.1(3) to 5.1(1) and the DMA tool continues to fail with an error stating Validation Failed - CAPF not migrated.- We do have CAPF configured / installed. How do we get passed this error?

degriffin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Can VG224 pass DID info to FAX card attached to its FXS ports? I want to replace a PBX with CCM4.1. The PBX has 4 analog lines connects into a Faxmaker/Brooktrout server. Fax is coming into a range of DID on a PRI to the PBX. The PBX then rout...

pc by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

somebody said 7960 supports H323, but I tried to search for h323 firmware for 7960 in cisco website and failed. Where can I download it? And, How can I differentiate 7960 and 7960G from the panel? and 7905 and 7905G? Thanks.

hansyin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi.. what is the common implementation to connect pbx with cisco router? is the connection actualy just by plugging short cable? what necessary frame/signaling needed? i mean something like pri,unframed/framed/channnilized? would please give me under...

jemekeren by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes