IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISR4321-V/K9

Hello, I want to buy a bundle ISR4321-V/K9 but i don't know what is included. because I want to install 2 X FL-CME-SRST-25=  and 2 X NIM-4FXO and one PVDM4-32I need to activate the SRST service for 50 phones and I'll need transcoding on  that router....

Do anyone knows what is the purpose of configuring backhaul on MGCP.. I understand when MGCP-PRI backhaul interface is configured , q921 will be terminated on the MGCP gateway and q931 signal will be sent to CCM . But what i don't get is whats the ...

pravkuma by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have attached a screenshot of Cisco RTMT that shows the calls.  We receive calls that are labelled as "911", however, there is no answer.  More than likely it's a spoofed call, however, has anyone else run into this and if so, how did you remedy th...

plavin001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!   I'm upgrading a UC environment from 11.0 to 11.5. One of the pre-upgrade tasks is to ensure the subnet mask is in the recommended format for /24.   "If you are using a 24-bit IP subnet mask, ensure that you use the following format:255.255.255....

Knowlesy14 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up a SIP trunk from my  3rd party PBX to my IOS 12 voice gateway which in turn forwards calls to CUCM. Calls from phones registered on CUCM are working fine, however calls from PBX to CUCM via the router do not go through. The phone keeps ...

DavidW by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three 9971 phones all registered to the same CUCM.  They all have the same firmware and as far as I can see all three have the same settings include video enabled, etc.  However, one of the phones cannot place video calls. The camera is workin...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,I am attempting to figure out how to use a SBC to rewrite a SIP Invite and extract the Presence Information Data Format PIDF-Location Object (PIDF-LO) and rewrite it in a standard Automatic Location Information (ALI) format.The PIDF-LO i...

tmizzell1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I have a client who is complaining about a loud crackling noise whenever they try to make a call. The noise stops as soon as the person on the other end answers the call and the actual conversation starts between the two parties. So the probl...