IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

A customer has a integration with nortel and CM (qsig). When they play a call to the nortel and no voice is present. How to troubleshoot this problem.Troubeleshooting:rtr_telephony_1#term monrtr_telephony_1#un allAll possible debugging has been turne...

Hi,and one last question for today.i have multiple customers and the number is growing, i am looking for a way to keep history of the version of all the applications running on their CCM (IPCC, CAR, CCM version, etc..) which i need them in case of di...

twissam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm studying the installation of VOIP infrastructure, not PABX, not analogic phones.My interrogation relates the necessary material. I currently have a CISCO 1811 router, if I add a MCS-7815 server with the CISCO Call Manager software, that be suf...

cafecrm170 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear sir, just wish to confirm, if i modify the highest priority servers in the ccm group, do i need to reboot/reload all the ip telephony devices for examples:-all servers in the call manager cluster,ipip gateway / pstn gateway/ analogue gateway d...

chialun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes