IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi team, as title say,cme-srst: Registered, Not In Use. each time we reboot the router this is preventing the phones can register again when the router reboot, when we re issue the command no max-ephones and max-ephones everything works again and the...

My environment is that two phones are registered under expressway c and expressway e respectively, and two phones can dial each other. I want to ask if I have a VG voice gateway that can make an outside call. How do I register a phone under expresswa...

shu shen by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a bad frame issue on an pri E1 the debug isdn q921 result is as follows:  *Dec 16 14:29:36.203: ISDN Se0/3/0:15 Q921: L2_EstablishDataLink: sending SABME*Dec 16 14:29:36.203: ISDN Se0/3/0:15 Q921: User TX -> SABMEp sapi=0 tei=0*Dec 16 14:29:3...

I have CME with one SIP trunk registered with ITSP, the trunk is authenticated with user and password.- outgoing call works fine but not for incoming call for sip phones, debug showerror SIP/2.0 404 Not Found (the number does not exist is the prompt ...

Hi,Can anyone tell me how can I replace Directory number in CUCM in bulk. For Eg:- we have DN range from 4000 - 5000,, now I want to replace those extension to 2000-3000.Is there any mechanism to do so or I have to change it manually?ThanksSaurabh Ku...

Hello all, I would like to share with you my problem and look for the solution. Since a couple of days I'm trying to bring my ISR G2 2901 in my lab to be capable of handling SRST for SIP phones and it driving me crazy - btw I've successfully done it ...

awentland by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Our call manager has the following license types. will these license type be sufficient for operating cicso 8800 (8841) ip phones?   CUWL Standard, Enhanced Plus & Enhanced.   Please help. Thank you.    

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes