IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,i was wondering if there is a way to configure callmanager to limit the duration of calls.for example:if i(ext 1) call my boss(ext 2) the callmanager should not allow us to talk for more than 'x' seconds, or minutes.Any help would be much apreciat...

Resolved! SRST Access code

Hi,i beleive i have read it somewhere on the forum before but i could not find it again.I have CCM 4.13 and VG 2811 in SRST fall back.Normal behavior, end user dials 9 for access code and hear tone as soon as he dials 9.in SRST mode (i configured the...

twissam by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for some clarification on the N/A DST changes this year. If I read the CCM OS updates, it looks like there are OS updates that address DST changes. But I also see CCM patches that contain DST fixes. Why does a CCM patch need to be ...

Hi all,a customer ask me, is it passible to get the callback screen and tone at the end of a call.Means, phone a calls phone b, busy, press callback and hangon. phone a place another call to phone c. Between the call phone b hangon and the info at ph...

snier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 6 port E1 CMM Voice gateway module in a 6509 & use Call manager.Have set up CCM ok to make outbound calls etc & all is working.I now need to set up some E164 numbers so customers can call inbound. Got my numbers from my SP, how do I set t...

My company purchased some 7940 and 7960 phones. The phones have user passwords assigned to them that i do not have and want to reset them back to the factory standard. Is there any way that this can be done without the passwords?Thanks in advance

kcox by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I would like some pointers as to the kind of product we would need.Basically we want to take VoIP SIP data and route it out to an ISDN E1. An ideal product would allow for G711 (PCM), GSM-FR and GSM-EFR voice traffic. The intended use is for testi...

ismcgraw1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes