IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Folks, I have a centralized callmanager and have phones at one site which is remote connected by a T1.My question is that is a user is on a call and the wan connection goes down would the connected call drop as the call control would drop? or...

I have a situation where a customer has recently purchased new 3560s, but not POE models. He now wants to put in 50 7960 phones, but without purchasing new switches. What's the best solution here? I have to provide a few hours of power backup, so ...

There is a bug and the workaround to take ccm-manager config off the Gateway. We currently have a small deployment at three locations but it will more than double this year. What are the reprocussions of taking this off the Gateway and does anyone ha...

dfasnacht by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see that the AS5400 is nearing end of life but I want to know if there is a good device to terminate a voice DS3 on. I am not sure if the 3845 is up to the task. Any thoughts?

FolksIs it possible to build a CM cluster between 2 servers that are not the same model, to wit, 1 MCS 7825 and the other 1 MCS 7835. The number of users is 400.The MCS 7835 is already in place so to avoid purchase a server of the same type which is ...