IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.I have two 2811 routers configured with Call Manager Express with one 7940 phone connected to each one of them.When I configure unfer "dial peer" the command "codec g729r8 bytes 60" everything works fine.when I am changing to "codec g729r8 bytes ...

danny4569 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need to rebuild our CCM in a test environment to go through some OS updates and patches. Where can I find my orginial Product Keys for the OS installation? I am using the Operating System Hardware Detection CD and it is requesting a key. I have a...

dmckelvey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a issue with the attendant console que hold time. I have the time set to 30 seconds, and have a always route member in my AC huntgroup, but the call always stays in que and never gets routed. I have restarted the TCD services, disabled ...

Hi there.When ringing in, i want to decline or mute the Call (7941, 7960, 7920 Phones).I am using CCM 4.2. Is the Softkey Template the correct way of doing that? There are Call States (Ring In) where i am able to assign Softkeys for. But "Call End" f...

Hello,I have a problem with my solution IP telephony with call manager 4.2(3).When i try to call from ip phone->ip phone or ip phone -> PSTN (PRI), every thing is ok, but when i hung up again the phone the number still blocked in the phone and i had ...

chouaib by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CME 3.3 configured and working.I downloaded the file "cmterm_7936.3-3-5-0.bin" when i load it on the router i have the message "cmterm_7936.3-3-5-0 does not exist.When i reboot the cisco 7936 it could not load the file and using the firmware...

We are using a broadcast huntgroup for our main incoming number 238800 so that all 10 users get the call and someone can pick it up, Is there then a way of applying a different ringtone to someones ddi no of say 238804 so that calls on the main numbe...

silex by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I create a user in cue, there's no sub command to configure the password and pin:se-192-168-30-253(config)# username u2315 ? create Add the user account phonenumber Specify a number or extension for the user phonenumberE164 Specify the E...