IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone advise if the public dial plans for various countries are freely available from anywhere? In particular I am after the dial plan for China. It seems to be quite a mess from what I can see with many varying length numbers in different ...

simonpope by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i am creating facs and they are registered in the SQL table. But when i want make a call i introduce the code but the call doesn?t works. I have a cluster of callmanager but all the phones are registered to the publisher. Any ideas, thanks for the...

I have a site that has 12.3(11)XL / CME 3.2.1 and unity express 1.1. The problem that I have is that when callers leave a voicemail, unity always plays it back as saying the calling number is unknown. How can I fix this problem? Caller ID is enabled ...

jslagle77 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, I have a centralized callmanager and have phones at one site which is remote connected by a T1.My question is that is a user is on a call and the wan connection goes down would the connected call drop as the call control would drop? or...

I have a situation where a customer has recently purchased new 3560s, but not POE models. He now wants to put in 50 7960 phones, but without purchasing new switches. What's the best solution here? I have to provide a few hours of power backup, so ...