IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have upgraded my 4.1.3 CCM to 5.0.4 version. At the process, I have configured the new administrator password.Actually, I can log on at the https://X.X.X.X/iptplatform and on CLI mode on server with the password that I have configured.I can't lo...

rdamaso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,actually we have both services on the same native vlan (1). A Cisco IP phone connected to a floor switch acts as a switch too for the PC directely connected.We have implemented QoS, but we like to migrate the Voice into a new different Vlan.M...

MOH is driving me nuts.2 Site, Intercluster non Gatekeeper Controlled. When i make Call from Site1 to Site2 and hit the HOLD button from PhoneA (Site1) i hear music. From PhoneB (Site2) doing the same thing i got the busy tone. Firewall logs shows th...

Hi allI have a 3750 which will have two connections back to core network.One will be 100mb and one will be 10mb.I was wondering if any suggestions or best practice guidlines are available for connection, ie, would it be best to carry the voice traffi...

harris.h by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can not pick up Calls from one Analog port another. Can pick up from Analog to 79XX. When using Feature code on Analog phone **3. It has worked with ATA 189s and on other sites in the past. Our gateway is MGCP. CCM 4.1.3sr4b (we just added SR4b)

pharden by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes