IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI am wondering if I can disable some Services on the CallManager. Specially I want do disable Cisco Messaging Interface. Does anybody know, what this Interface is exactly used for if I use a voicmail system that does not use the EIA/TIA-232 Inte...

telefonie by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer wants to dial 8 for an outside line. Right now it's a 9. I checked the route plan report and they have about 40 extensions that start with an 8. Some are for call park, voicemail ports, pickup group, and 800 is a route to the voice gate...

Dear Professional,I will setup a demo to one of customer and they are planning to use for their lab. Currently, We have 2 Cisco Router 2801 bundle with CCME, FXO and FXS, 2 3550 switch and 4 7940 IP Phones. They want to show the VOIP features and IP ...

JUNKSA_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have all of the COR lists and dial-peers set up properly, but my phones keep matching the 91[2-9]..[2-9]...... dial-peer instead of the 91900....... dial-peer which is assigned to another list. How many dial-peers do I have to configure for long d...