IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a production 2851 gateway with call manager 4.2.3. I have added a vic2-2fxs card to one of the slots, 0/2/0, and have done the "update / reset gateway" through ccm, and the "no mgcp / mgcp" commands on the router. However, the card does not ...

Hello all,This is driving me nuts! System is a 3825, 12.4(9)T1, CME 4.0. My innternational dial-peer is as follows:dial-peer voice 9011 pots description International dialing destination-pattern 9011T port 0/0/0:1 prefix 011As soon as I hit the "0"...

I have Unity 4.1 Exchange 2003. The problem that I'm having is that MWI lights are not coming on. I receive a voice mail in my email but the phones do not light. If I do a refresh status the phone will then receive the proper MWI action. The way ...

Folks, I have ccm4.1(3) is it possible to foward a call to my cell phone if i am not at my desk without hitting the call forward all button, I am looking for something like follow me feature in which if my desk phone does not answer, the phon...

here is my system, multiple-sites with Centralized-CM and Unity. remote site talk to each other by G.729. for Unity, it is a integrated Message system, Users access VM by IMAP client, but my customer doesnt buy any viewmail . here are the questions r...

i have a 7940 that will not register with ccm. this is a new office install so there are no other phones that work. the phone is stuck on "configuring cm list". the phone has worked in another office on a different subnet. i noticed during the boot p...