IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. what is the difference between cisco call manager and call manager express?2. Waht is the difference between Cisco unified call manager and call manager?3. what is the cisco unified call manager express?thanks for your kindly reply... I know these...

Hi,at CCM 4.1.3 is it possible to create more than one directory?when i press the corporate directory button i wanna see 2 different address book. one should include managers and engineers an 2nd should include technicians? how can i do this?by addin...

i am pretty new to VOIP and IP Telephony.....i have two questions...first is in which scenario we are gonna use G.711 and in which scenario we are gonna use G.729.....and what is the bandwidth consumption of these two's......secondly if we havea FR ...

I have 2 sites connected through ADSL bridges. In the main site I have CCME running on a Cisco 2811 and the child site CCME on a 2801. I am using dial-peer to pass calls between sites. I was wondering whether it is possible to use functions such a...

aseychell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have call center with Cisco IP phones connected to the PC. Some of the PCs are half duplex and cause problem on network. Is there way to enable lamp on certain phones via CCM so that technican can go to the PCs attached to the Phones and change ...

Hi,Currently we use Whatsup Pro to monitor our network. Can you make WMI call to CCM and Unity? If so what kid of information can you get and how?Also what type of applications do you use to monitor your CCM.ThanksRaj

rshoker99 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes