IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CME Redundancy?

In my setup I have Cisco3845 CME routers(C3845-VSEC-CCME/K9), one with CUE module, other with non-CUE(The customer is o.k. not to have voicemails if the CUE-module CME router fails). Both the CME are on same localtion/Lan.Each router will have one E1...

I have an Enduser who's extension does this when dialed. If the calling party is outside the network, the calling party hears 20 seconds of nothing. Then the call drops. And the Called party's phone gives a short ring and shows a miss call from the c...

I am getting tons of RTMT alerts as given below. Is there anyway I can find the phone/mac that is causing this? We use extension mobility in our entire company consisting of about 100 remote sites. My CUCM version is 11.0MatchedEvent : Jun 20 16:04:3...

Hi EveryoneI had a strange issue that has been happening to users and today it happened to me as well. I had a call today at 8:30am and the call  went on until 9:15 and then it just dropped. So I looked back in my call history and the call isn't ther...

CUCM 10.5.1From my testing, the only way I can get a Universal Device Template (UDT) to properly assign buttons to a phone is to use an edited version of the factory default 'Universal Device Template Button Layout'.  Basically, I copy the default Un...

voip7372 by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes