IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I keep seeing this message in the log of my 3640 sip gateway. I can't figure out what it means or what, if anything, I can or should do about it:Nov 14 14:19:35 CDT: %SIP-3-BADPAIR: Unexpected event 16 (SIPSPI_EV_CC_CALL_MEDIA_CHANGED) in state 11 (S...

penn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends, I would like to study IPTD EXAM, can any of our forum friends can give me the study guide for IPTD. where can i download study materials, if any body passed the exams pls share the study guide for IPTD with following my mail idesa786@gm...

esa786_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cm 4.1-3 error

When I try and click into a hunt pilot I get this errorThe following error occurred while attempting to retrieve and display the requested information:Error No. 1557:CDBLException Dump: [ActiveX object not initialized via insert or select]this is onl...

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i'm installing a new call mgr 4.2.3. we will use ad integration. when the phones are being added via the bat tool should they be added as phones & users or just phones? is there anything user -wise that needs to be done on the cm prior to running the...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes