IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have 2811 series router with FXO ports. We use 7940 and 7960 phones. Gateway is setup in Call Manager as H323. When calls come in, it takes 3 PSTN rings before the router answers the call (as seen by ccapi debugs). The only config I have on the...

I keep seeing this message in the log of my 3640 sip gateway. I can't figure out what it means or what, if anything, I can or should do about it:Nov 14 14:19:35 CDT: %SIP-3-BADPAIR: Unexpected event 16 (SIPSPI_EV_CC_CALL_MEDIA_CHANGED) in state 11 (S...

penn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends, I would like to study IPTD EXAM, can any of our forum friends can give me the study guide for IPTD. where can i download study materials, if any body passed the exams pls share the study guide for IPTD with following my mail idesa786@gm...

esa786_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cm 4.1-3 error

When I try and click into a hunt pilot I get this errorThe following error occurred while attempting to retrieve and display the requested information:Error No. 1557:CDBLException Dump: [ActiveX object not initialized via insert or select]this is onl...

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i'm installing a new call mgr 4.2.3. we will use ad integration. when the phones are being added via the bat tool should they be added as phones & users or just phones? is there anything user -wise that needs to be done on the cm prior to running the...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes