IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have  the below  settings RP  9.00! . partition international1 RP  9.00! . partition international2 css_int1 international1 css_int2 international2one is going through the  trunk1  and another going through the trunk2if I assign first css on lin...

Hi to all at my client I have UCCE vers. 10.5 with Ip-Ivr 10.6 I have received a third party CA certificate with private key (.p12 file) because I must create un application that connects with a https web services.I have created my java class, create...

Hello everyone, I have a dial peer configured for incoming calls redirected to the CUCM working just fine, and wants to do the same when the router lose WAN connectivity and CUCM becomes unreacheable, the problem is that the srst dial-peer will be pe...

Yea9632 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics