IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, I have a cisco 8861 and id like to get information on how to program the 5 available lines? Am I right in thinking I can have a few different outbound and inbound numbers on the same device? The idea is to call and receive calls from two...

Hi Experts, Need your advice. CUCM: 10.5 (1) I am currently doing hostname and IP change on my 3 nodes. Done doing the hostname and IP change on Pub.Next is the Sub, hostname and IP change was successful however, when I checked from PUB the utils dbr...

Hi Expert,Hope you are doing good.I believe in this forum there are so many engineers who solved the ATA 186 configuration. I would like to draw their attention.ATA 186 is not registering with cucm. I am using cucm10.5. So far the document I've found...

Hello, I am not well versed in Telephony, so any answers, please keep it simple. I had an event occur recently where phones began to de-register from Call Manager. No configuration changes were being made, nor had there been any recently. We noticed ...

hayesa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes