cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Wireless Phone

We have the SSID broadcasting and we can connect to it. However once the 7925 new phone connects to call manager the wireless phone signal gone. Even if we just try to make a change  changing the 802.11 option from auto-a to auto-b/g and hit save...

CUCM SIP Trunk with service provider for Webex and observing static /hissing sound / voice break with the Cisco WebEx audio conferencing system

we have been observing issues such as static /hissing sound / voice break with the Cisco WebEx audio conferencing system. We have direct SIP Trunk with Service provider from CUCM To service proider. We have Route pattern : 16000 ( service When user d...

Tool to verify audio issues

Hi Guys,   We are having any problem in the my environment related audio issues (one-way audio and audio mute). I know that in general this problem can be related route issues, but, there are any indication of what tool is most recommeded to verify t...

wilsonsant by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM SIP Trunk with service provider for Webex and observing static /hissing sound / voice break with the Cisco WebEx audio conferencing system

we have been observing issues such as static /hissing sound / voice break with the Cisco WebEx audio conferencing system. We have direct SIP Trunk with Service provider from CUCM To service proider. We have Route pattern : 16000 ( service When user d...

Resolved! CME upgradation

Hi Team,    We are having Cisco CME with OS version 15.3 and CME version 10.0 . Current version 10.0 is not supported with 78XX series phone with 15.3 OS and i need to upgrade the OS. I am planning to upgrade the same on 10.5.. Can someone help me wi...

purvrv by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes