cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

DTMF tones and firewall

Hello. I have two Cisco phones 1 and 2, on my desk and on the same LAN. If phone 1 makes a call to phone 2, DTMF tones are handled properly. If I make a call to phone 1 from the outside (with my mobile phone), DTMF tones are not handled at all. I...

leam2 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Factory Reset 8821

Hello, I have a Cisco 8821 that display a strange error that is "MIC not installed", it's broken or I can do something for let it works? Second question: how do I perform a factory reset on this model? Thanks

adelaura by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Will Blocking internal DN's as incoming Calling Party ID's break SRST?

Good Morning,       My customer is frustrated with telemarketing calls that appear to be coming from internal DNs (280-433-xxxx) and has asked me to block these from reaching our devices.  My immediate concern was for the two remote sites we have tha...

RAustin70 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DTMF over Sip Trunk ?

CUCM CUC 11.5   I have a Sip Trunk connection to a Valcom paging unit. I can connect to the valcom unit ok, it answers and waits for me to dial additional digits, to call a specific device, ip speaker. This will work ok calling from an analog input, ...

Resolved! Hunt Group Call Notification

Hello all!   We have a hunt group with several members. One of the members is requesting a way to be alerted the call is coming in for the hunt group and not their personal extension. I think they would like it to keep the original CNAME and Caller I...

chris_funa by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes