cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

What model is it?

Hi. I need to know the model of this router (see image). I know it's an 800 series, but which one? It's used for VoIP. I hope someone can tell me. Thanks..     EDIT: Im asking becase I don't have access to it.  I can't find the model that matches th...

Capture.PNG
roy_hq by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

8821 Personal Directory

I just deployed new 8821 phones, but I can't find a personal directory.  The global personal directory service thing is turned off on the cluster.  Is there an internal personal directory available on the 8821 like we had on the 7925/6 phones, or wil...

Jacob Webb by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM Certificates!

Hi,    I have some Tomcat certificates that have expired, self-signed not CA signed.  Everything appears to be working however.  I notice I have EC and RSA types.  The RSA ones have expired, but the EC are still valid.   Can someone advise why nothin...

Stuart C by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 8821 - Registering

Hi,   First off, let me apologise, I'm new to IP Telephony and even newer to Cisco kit so I'm not very good with all the terminology yet.   Basically, we have 3 8821's. We don't have a CUCM. I have just registered some 8861's, to do this, I browsed t...

JasonBusby by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes