IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a user stating their ext is forwarded to a cell number but when I look in call manager the Forward All field is blank.  The user is saying the phone display doesn’t show the phone as forwarded either but when you call the ext it goes to the ot...

cdnail by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have cucm 11.5 implemented. Lately i was told of auto miss call  on cisco jabber and cisco ip phone. there is call on few phones (or jabber) without actually making call for them. How is this possible? Please help!

Sonam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got CUCM 8.5.1.10000-26 and 5 ATA 187My problem is that sometimes the ATA 187 randomly deregistered and the only solution is power off and power on the ATA.This happen to all ATA.I've checked if there is a new ATA firmware but there isn't.Any id...

bagnolini by Level 1
  • 93 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We've CUCM 12.0 running as standalone server, and recently we have migrated our H.323 GW to Sip trunk through a service provider. The international calls in with hte format:  0+<CountryCode><PhoneNumber> We need to strip off the + digit, and add ...

Trying to follow 'Installation Guide for Cisco Unified Communications Manager and IM and Presence Service Release 11.5(1)' to add a new IM&P subscriber and am following to understand a couple of the steps, I wonder if anyone can help explain?   Step ...

dbooth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes