IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

good day everyone - i have some confusion in mind in regards to QoS, here is what questioning;   1 ACL base QoS - if i create a ACL called VOIP (see below); within this ACL i have RTP and Signaling, when i create my class-map to match-all or any how ...

mrochac by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to apply QoS to VoiP traffic for Avaya phones on our work network. There are a number of really old switches (some wont even have QoS capapbility) but we also have an ASA. I know how to configure QoS on the ASA. My question is, will the ...

mkazam001 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CME 7.0(0). When the time changed, all my 7960 phones updated correctly. All my 7961 phones did not. The 7961 phones are +60 minutes. All phones (various sites) are plugged into a 3560 switch with a 2801 router. The 2801 router than has a...

Hello. I have been having an issue where when we call a specific external number from any of the phones on our campus we get a few seconds of silence after the call picks up and then it disconnects.  This is the only number I am aware of that does th...

Hello, Not sure why I cannot find it, but our license for the CUC v10.5 expired without warning other than when the voicemail went down and then saw the message and basically got a demo and fixed it like that while management get a PO signed off. I ...

DerekM by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I have cucm 11.5 deployed. MOH was working fine for about a year and now it is not any more. I deleted old file and uploaded new, sitll not working. Its not working both on ip  phones and uccx scripts which was working fine before. what all...

Sonam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to figure out what I need to give a group of users that would allow them to change the names on devices / phones.    I am trying to create a custom role that would allow a small group of users to login to the CUCM and change the names for...

JasonY by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two 350 Voice gateway and each has 96 ports on it.  they have fax number extension assigned to them,  is there a way to see a list of all the VG ports and the extension assigned to them?  Rather than going to port by port and grab the descrip...

svadmin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user stating their ext is forwarded to a cell number but when I look in call manager the Forward All field is blank.  The user is saying the phone display doesn’t show the phone as forwarded either but when you call the ext it goes to the ot...

cdnail by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have cucm 11.5 implemented. Lately i was told of auto miss call  on cisco jabber and cisco ip phone. there is call on few phones (or jabber) without actually making call for them. How is this possible? Please help!

Sonam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes