IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've recently found RTMT and am learning how to use it.  We have about 100 or so voicegateways all over our branches etc..  IP Telephony and Phones I would like to view how many calls currently are being used through our PRIs to see if we are ...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM Publisher was restored using vmware snapshots to an earlier period which leads to phones being removed from CUCM everytime publisher is connected to the network. Subscriber was untouched and has the latest added phones.   I'm hoping to avoid usi...

Hi All,   Good Day   I would need some assistance on checking the DX80 latest firmware compatibility for CUCM 10.5.2.   I would need to perform  the firmware upgrade for DX80 device.   CUCM version - 10.5.2SU4 And i can see  the latest firmware avail...

Karthika by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Expressway-C/E clusters configured with two peers each.   When I place a B2B call through the cluster the calls always succeed when they traverse the first Expressway-C peer: the configuration primary.   When the calls traverse the second Ex...

j.dewiele by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2811 with CME 4.2 that is working fine for SCCP handsets, but I would like to use a couple of (non-Cisco) SIP devices. Is this possible? I can't find any good documentation on whether this is even possible, let alone how to do it!I am partwa...

comjf by Level 1
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having one- way audio issues on both inbound/outbound calls on my phone ( I can hear caller but they cant hear me). I swapped my phone with a working phone and experienced the same issue, so I'm guessing something should be wrong with the switch ...

D@1984 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes