IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all!   We have a hunt group with several members. One of the members is requesting a way to be alerted the call is coming in for the hunt group and not their personal extension. I think they would like it to keep the original CNAME and Caller I...

Hey Guys,  I am planning an upgrade of my CUCM, am currently looking at the BE4000. The idea is to reuse all my handsets. Please say if these handsets will be able to use with the BE4000 USERS: 40-50 FUNCTIONS: ALL handsets: MODEL6921 Standard SCCP79...

Hi Guys,   My Customer have a Gateway 2921 with SIP Configured. In this equipment too having a FXO that not is identify the Caller ID. The Carrier told that identifier call is enable. Below the configuration FXO port. Are there another configuration ...

wilsonsant by Level 6
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   What's the best approach of upgrading an existing CUCM 9.x to 12.x?   We have purchased a new BE 600M Server (M5) to run the new 12.x. My concern is, can I just backup the existing 9.x box using DRS and restore the flat-file on the new 12.x ...

We have multiple sites across a large metropolitan area and for emergency response notification, whenever 911 is dialed, based on CSS, the call is routed through a local POTs line attached to router at the location.  The POTS  lines address is that o...

How would I find out what the timeout status is for when a device goes from being registered to unplugged when it relates to the device status screen, see attached. We want to understand how long it takes from when a phone is showing registered to wh...

schwabcm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes