IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Our company use CUCM 11.5. last week i configured Jabber for client with LDAP integration. i created security groups and filtered AD users in CUCM. But i have issue about Jabber directory. Our Cisco IP Phones directory work normal but Jabber retri...

tmammadov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have set Low watermark level as 90 & High as 95. currently, we are reaching 90% and we are getting below alert. If it will cross the upper limit then whether the logs will be purged or not? Thanks.    UsedDiskSpace : 90 MessageString : Common ...

techguy by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have this working perfectly using FreeSwitch with almost no configuration needed but I've migrated to an ISR 4331 on IOS XE and am trying to duplicate the functionality and remove freeswitch   Can someone please assist? My LAN interface is 192.168....

dastrix80 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 8811 and 8851 telephones here in our offices. A few years ago I worked at a location that had 7942G and 7962G phones. On the 7900 series phones missed calls would show on the phone display. If you had 2 missed calls it would spell it out on t...

stevenle by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!   I have a problem with my 8865 phones at cucm 8.1. I have a h323 gw with E1 channel for external calls. When I call from 8865 to mobile phone it's try to initiate video call. It's workaround here, if I change "video capabilities" to Disabled,...

Just moved a site from CUCM 6.1 to 11.5 and ever since I have a user (who happens to do the bulk of the outbound calling) who has been having issues.  They have  a 7941, CUCM 11.5 SU2 w/ a single H.323 gateway.  They have a few route patterns, but I ...

I have four customers that I recently installed new phones. They are able to setup the initial voice with a PIN and Recorded name. The problem is that when a subscriber calls and leaves a voice mail the customer does not get the voice vo...