IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am testing this setup in the lab and if it is successful I will deploy this in production. It looks like that the CUBE function is fine however not so much for the DSP configuration.    First of all, is this setup supported? I know that that if CUB...

Hello Guys, One of our customers has been looking for ordering new licenses. I am assisting a colleague to locate the SKU for the licenses they want to order. I was not able to locate a link on Cisco site where I can find this information. request y...

a.pednekar by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need to activate LSC for all Phones to do Authorization with 802.1X (ISE).We do not need it for other function only for 802.1X1. When we activate the CAPF service and install LSC on every Phone, can we get in trouble with other function(Device Sec...

Sascha K. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have CUCM 11.5 and exp-c&E 8.9 on production. We have installed Digicert pulic CA certificate on Expressway. We have also registered Cisco 8800 IP phone via MRA. (Through internet) But when we try to register SX20 through MRA (Internet), we are...

Resolved! RTMT question

hello, I sometimes look at RTMT to troubleshoot numbers people dialed.  I have very basic knowledge in this.  When going into Real Time Data field under session trace log view, I see there is a "Calling DN", "Orig Called DN" and "Final Called DN".  C...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgraded the from P2V from 8.5 to 11.5 using PCD. worked fine. Now customer did not cut-over for some reason and 8.5 environment was updated as it was production setup. 3 months down the line i need to verify the delta and re-sync. what should be the...

n.shuja by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Requirement is to port the DID of ISDN to existing ITSP SIP trunk and route internally. This specific range requires to be called from certain numbers. (mean the trunk has to have specific inbound CSS vs other DID members which will have regular inbo...

n.shuja by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am just deploying a BE4000 (ISR4321). 1. We make the https://be4000.cisco.com/deploy settings on Cloud > users > phones > extensions > T1 > ISP send digits .., bar bar bar 2. Generate the code on Cisco Smart Account 3. Connect the g0/0 port to Inte...

E. by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes