cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

AD LDS Authentication

Hi, I am setting up an AD LDS configuration for two domains in a LAB environment. After some struggles something starts to work. Using ADSI Edit I see the users from the two domains, so now CUCM has to connect to AD LDS. I have disabled SSL as descri...

j.huizinga by Frequent Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUBE High Availability

Hi Everyone, A Quick Question, I have two locations (A&B (* Both locations are near by)) with Voice infrastructure (as shown in Pic). My service provider is same and  providing link to me as active/ Standby. In case Location A goes down I 'll be abl...

shaharshad by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Automatic SPA504G configuration

Hello, I manually configured a SPA504G as a thirdy part SIP Phone on my CUCM 11.5. It works. Is there a way to let the phone automatically download the configuration form a server? I have 300 phone to configure and I'd like not do do it manually one ...

l.buschi by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Call Manager Metrics using CDR

Hello All,               I've recently inherited a small Cisco telephony system with a few clustered call managers and I have very limited experience with Voice. I was recently asked by our help desk manager for detailed metrics on help desk calls. I...

klopez138 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FXO Disconnect Problem ;)

Hi guys,I have the classic disconnect problem and with all the terrible bytes on the internet have be unable to find the appropriate solution.If i ring the PSTN line connected to the FXO port i have PLAR directing the call to 1000 my Reception phone....

rgeorgiou by Beginner
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes