IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We are trying to set the Trace level of Cisco TVS Service to Detailed , but it seems like it needs service restart TVS as per Cisco bug ID CSCuq22327. We have CUCM 10.5. What will be the impact of restarting TVS in production hours. We have all phon...

Hi,   I needs to re-certify my existing exam. I have CCIE SP LAB exam and now want to re-certify this with CCIE Security. I failed in my first attempt two days ago due to selection of different track (CCIE DC) and less timeframe.     Can I sit for CC...

Fantas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for the SCCP firmware for a 7970G.  I don't see the 7970G listed under Downloads Home / Collaboration Endpoints / IP Phones / Unified IP Phone 7900 Series.  Any idea if that firmware is still available for download somewhere?  Thanks.

skoch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community! I have a problem in connecting 8865 IP Phone to CME (version 12.0 , Cisco 891 router) Phone succesfully receives IP , an then contacting TFTP server in search of SEPAC7E8AB6C34D.cnf.xml.sgn I made this file using samples for 7960 mod...

Hi!   I have a CUCM model 11.0.1.22900-14. The CUCM has a Translation Patter with this configuration 700.XXXX on Translation Pattern (pictores below), but now I configured another Translation Pattern with this configuration \+52XXXXXXXXXX.XXXX and it...

Susotelo by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes