IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a CP-8831-DC-K9 telephone (new& sealed in box) that I purchased from a corporate liquidation.  Will I be able to use it?  Update it, etc?  The serial number is associated with another company and I haven't been able to reach them regarding...

Hello everyone. I look after a CUCM 10.5(1) cluster with 17,000 users and 15,000 phones. Pretty much all devices are EM enabled, and users log in to make and receive their calls. The EM service has autologout enabled after 12 hours.   From analysin...

jon-lewis by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUBE error 400

Hi,   We have a CUBE and we have a problem when we receive an INVITE the CUBE responds with error 400 Bad Request When I did a "debug ccsip all"  It seems the CUBE has problems with some options in the SDP. The SDP has these two options: b=RS:375b=RR...

Hello everyone,   The support forums, Reddit, and a little outside help has gotten me a long way in this project and I have learned a lot too. However, that being said the solutions we came up with was never really what I wanted (using VoIP gateways ...

Hi All We currently run a call manager circa 3000 users. We need to do a refresh of the hardware and software on it very soon. My question is, would it be feasible to look at hosted solutions? what are peoples experiences of hosted voice for this num...

We have a mix mostly of 7841 and 8811 phones. In some areas the 7841 phones intermittently loose the network, (network unavailable) You cannot even ping the phone. If you factory reset the phone, it will never even acquire an IP address.   I can pull...