IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,                   We have deployed with One Call Manager which is used to 2 locations for registering phones. One Location is Head Office where the Call Manager is Present, Other location where the IP Phones are connected to the Call Manager...

Hi all, I have a problem, on the inbound call during SRST mode with E1. Here is the backgroundSRST gateway - image: c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-3.M8.bin- 1 E1 port (VWIC3-2MFT-T1/E1)- IP phone is SCCP phone CIPS- IP phone is SIP phone 7861 ccm-manag...

A department with 10 users/phones would like the ability to, only on Mondays, be able to decide to answer the call or have it forward to one user in the department.  The users have direct numbers and voice mail.   Monday, user A's phone rings the use...

Does anyone know why voicemail wouldn't pick up? All other phones go to voicemail after two rings go unanswered, but I have one phone that just rings forever and never goes to voicemail. I have compared the profile of that phone with other phones and...

I recently had a VIP user at my company complain that when he picks up an incoming call on his desk phone, the other party doesn't initially hear him and and initial "hello." After a ton of time trying to narrow down the issue to some signaling delay...

Hello Everyone, We have  CUC integrated with CUCM using SCCP. We plan to move from SCCP to SIP. What would be the best strategy to accomplish this task with minimum downtime. Please note that the availability of voice mail is crucial for our business...

mightyking by Level 6
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes