IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco I am using CUCM 9.x version and want to chagne the DNS ip. While change the DNS IP i am receving the error  WARNING: To avoid license synchronization failures, delete the          product instance from the Enterprise License Manager      ...

Resolved! ciro voip

but i have a fxs interface for the 2611xm router I configured the router but i only make internal calls how do i send outside calls and associate it with the fxs interface? and how to configure a fxs interface? thanks for your answers

Hi Experts, Please help me to analyse the attached SIP Trace and identify the following. 1. Firmware of the phone2. Phone model : 3. Called Number4. CI15. SIP Call ID 16. CI27. SIP call ID 28. which message indicates that the phone went off hook?9. T...

i have a CUCM cluster placed in main location and phones and gateway 2921 placed in remote location (other conutry)the phones are regsitred on SRST when they los the connectvity to CUCM (Configured on CUCM with MGCP).the 2921 gateway connected to PSN...

Hello,    Could you please help me with this issue:   I have this router: Cisco C3900e  15.4(3)M3,  with version 10.5 Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express   I´m trying to remove this command   phoneload-support, when I try this I will get:   ...

Jaro by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team, I have configured the two CUBE boxes with redundancy group to preserve the active calls, both incoming and outgoing. The configuration works with a very minimum delay in the commutation of the Active to the passive box. The drawback that ...

Unknown.jpg

Hi,   7961 phones are registered to CUCM 10.5. I dont want users to delete call logs when they check in directories. For the same, i need to remove/hide clear softkey. How can i achieve this ??   Regards, Faizan

Unanswered Topics