IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Cisco Support community. We have call manager 11.01 and I want to update my 8865 phones to new 12.1 FW version and we also want to enable new 8832 conference phones.   Because of this I could see that we need newer device pack version as we alre...

Greetings,   Does anyone out there have a running deployment of Verint 11.x and CUCM 11.5.x?   We plan upgrading from CUCM version 9.1.2.x to 11.5.x but we need to be sure that we won't have recording issues on that version. Noted that BIB bridge doe...

Scelo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   Can we make Hunt Pilot a DID? Because i am trying to make hunt pilot DID so that outside callers can call directly Hunt pilot number and then to Hunt list and to Line Group. In nutshell , It will act as a ccx. Is this possible?  

Sonam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone tell me if the 2911 gateway is compatible with the latest Call Manager 12 release over MGCP? I currently have these gateways connected to my 8.6 version and the gateways are still under contract support so i can pull down the latest versi...

Hello,   We are in the process of switching some of our calls to a SIP provider. Our current UK setup is as follows:   CUCM (9.1) <-> ISR2921 (15.2(4)M4) <-> PSTN (ISDN30)   We have few existing route patterns which send UK call destined to France vi...