IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to create a single route pattern that routes the entire range of 910 230 XXXX to 910 299 XXXX. I've used the range characters for a smaller range, like 910 231 XXXX to 910 237 XXXX but am having trouble figuring out what the proper statem...

j.burwell by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, Is there any way to update the firmware on a CP-8865-K9= to use 3PCC? This article seems to suggest that, but im am still unsure: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/8800-series/3pcc/english/release-notes/P881_BK_8761...

tridoan01 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,   When using a sip-ua configuration with a 'sip-server' as the target for a dial-peer, if you set the sip-server as a DNS destination, how will this work if you use 'domain.com' as the target? Rather than 'sip.domain.com' for example? SRV? I am ...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SIP TO SIP

Hi All,   I have a Cisco VG320 connected into a Cisco 2951 using CME this connects via Sip to a 4351 and another sip connection to another 4351 , sip works to the first Router but not the second? Do I need  CUBE running for sip to sip? Dial peers mat...

Good morning,   we have CME 2901 router, no FXO module installed, we have GSM device to convert from GSM to RJ45 Huawei (B315S-936), need to configure the CME to get the incoming and out going calls to the Ethernet interface, as i know you can do dai...

Hi everybody!   I have question regarding router configuration in CCW. Basically Voice models automatically go with UC license, for example SL-4330-UC-K9. Also we have options in "Unified Communications" field where there are FL-CME and FL-SRST optio...