cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! IP phone reboot

Is there any logs from the phone I can get to see why a phone has rebooted?  I have a rep that stated the phone rebooted randomly.  Just wondering if I could give some details as to why but I'm not sure where to look.

jc12 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Call routing issue

Our provider change our did numbers range we have configured it on router and it working fine but the issue is we requested Provider to forward old call to new numbers call is landing to gateway but not destination   Channel ID i = 0xA9838E          ...

All I can find, regarding syslog settings in the CLI command set is this: utils syslog test Which just sends out test Alarms.    Hopefully I'm missing something.  But is there a way to see the syslog settings from the CLI?  I basically want to see t...

I'm trying to configure a VG202 to prefix all outgoing calls with a 9, If I configure the Gateway in CUCM 11.5 and prefix with a 9 I do not get a dial tone so unable to dial the number required.   Basically we have an analogue alarm box that is preco...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   We are about to configure a new ISR 4331 router as voice gateway. It has in-built IOS software - Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.16.04b.S. Is it good to proceed with voice configurations on same IOS or do we have to download any other IOS...