IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,   Very Good morning,   I am not able to login in Unity CM administrator as well OS administrator web page so please guide me how to reset the password.   This weekend power activity is scheduled so requesting your urgent intervention.   R...

When user is pickup call from another extentsion how CDR capture this. I have a scenario like an external call from ITSP is coming to a internal extesion number (1111) and from that phone call is forwarded to an another phone (2222). But user is answ...

hasunm522 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we're going to update CUCM and IMP from ver. 11.5.1.13054-1 to ver. 11.5.1.14900-11 (SU4). Before switching versions, does the order of the installation of the new software on the different systems like publisher and subscribers matter or can we ...

Hi,   We are troubleshooting some  DTMF relay issues. The provider does RFC2833 (inband). The dial-peers on the VG facing CUCM and the provider are set to use rtp-nte and the SIP trunk in CUCM is set to use RFC2833. The Cisco traces and CUBE debugs a...